Worship is something I enjoy doing, especially when I’m not in the best mood. It always makes me feel like I just slapped the devil in his face. Worship is my therapy when I’m sad, and even when I’m happy, it gives me this peace and joy I can’t explain.
I remember worshipping and praying one day, and the Lord said to me, “Whatever happens, always find your way back here” that day, I felt new, and I felt loved. On this journey of faith, there is a lot the Lord is teaching me, and I’m always excited to share the lessons.
You can’t get it wrong in the place of worship. When it gets tough and you don’t know what to do, enter into the place of worship, submit to His will and watch how He comes through for you.
These past months some songs have spoken to me in ways I’ve never imagined. These songs are my go-to songs, and each time I worship, I have my faith strengthened and renewed.
The songs are:
- Nobody by Tim Godfrey ft Ntonzo Mbambo
- Jireh by Maverick city &Elevation Music ft Chandler Moore and Naomi Raine
- You’re Gonna get the glory by Tasha Cobbs
- One moment by Freke Umoh
- Hymn Medley by Maveric city ft Chandler Moore
- Victory belongs to Jesus by Ric Hassani ft Called out music and Frank Edwards
- Yah by Dunsin Oyekan
- I’ll be here
- Isaiah song by Maverick city ft Chandler Moore
- Olorun Agbaye by Nathaniel Bassey ft Chandler Moore and Oba
Click play and enjoy a time of worship[ai_playlist id="1074"]
When listening to these songs, let your faith be activated, key into the messages and watch how Papa comes to dine with you. Oh, don’t forget to go into His presence with a pen and a jotter. He is always ready to talk to you.
You can download each song by clicking the download icon by the side of each song
I love you.
Your friend and sister,